Monday, July 1, 2013

Road crews busy repairing damage caused by rain - ABC 57 News

I simply discovered this write-up online that provides some great vehicle insight that I am sure you will would like to know. Read about it below.

Road crews busy repairing damage caused by rainABC 57 NewsCrews spent 11 hours on one road – and haven't even finished repairing the hole caused by flooding. "I'm 86 and I've been on this road since 1943,” said resident Catherine Bland. Bland is traveling by public transit, but on Saturday she was behind the ......Road crews busy repairing damage caused by rain - ABC 57 News

Everyone knows how important it is to maintain your vehicle, yet so many people forget to do this. So if you would like some additional information about car repair or wheel repair specifically check out the additional articles I found below.

Additional Automotive Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment