Friday, July 5, 2013

Flashback Friday: Nicky Hayden's Hagerstown Breakthrough - Cycle News

This is some fantastic info on tire repair and rim repair that you could use to aid yourself around.

Cycle News Flashback Friday: Nicky Hayden's Hagerstown BreakthroughCycle NewsDavis' bike was hit by almost everyone else, and repairs could not be made in time for him to continue. Through all this, the BF/LFA/Michigan ... Finally I met up with the front wheel and it spit me up over the handlebars. I landed right dead on my hip ......Flashback Friday: Nicky Hayden's Hagerstown Breakthrough - Cycle News

I really hope you got some valuable information about this subject but if you would like more I included some resources below for you to check out.

More Wheel Repair Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment