Thursday, June 13, 2013

Trans Mountain pipeline may have slowly leaked oil for 'weeks' - Langley Times

I simply located this article online that offers some superb vehicle advice that I make certain you will like to know. Review it below.

Trans Mountain pipeline may have slowly leaked oil for 'weeks'Langley TimesHugh Harden, Kinder Morgan Canada's vice-president of operations, said Thursday crews are expected to install a permanent repair sleeve allowing the line to reopen by Friday evening. He said it's difficult to say how long oil had been escaping. "I ......Trans Mountain pipeline may have slowly leaked oil for 'weeks' - Langley Times

I really hope you got some valuable information about this subject but if you would like more I included some resources below for you to check out.

Additional Automotive Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment